Sunday, May 15, 2011

Creatures and Important Life Events

I am determined to be more prompt in the blog postings and will attempt to make up for my terrible lateness by including fun pictures.  

Life has been happy and full, with lots of weekend events, busy life activities, and random creatures from school thrown in the mix.

John Thomas surprised me with a fun (and free) date to see Tim McGraw.  I loved Tim in my high school years and was surprised how quickly the lyrics came back to me.  We enjoyed this show with some of the drunkest and most scandalously clad middle schoolers I have ever seen. Thank you country music.  

(Sorry for the weird spacing that will follow this post- I need to consult some blog-savvy friends)

 Our glorious Easter service at Bethel Atlanta was celebrated in style courtesy of the rare hat collection from one Lady Spencer.  


*Note to self- hats with appendages hinder your ability to hug those around you.  






In keeping with the Spring theme, I have been carting around a cage full of chicks to and froChicks bring a lot of paraphernalia with them, but their cuteness is well worth the work.   Until we have lots of acres where I can allow furry creatures to run wild, I am forced to move them around in cages for short little overnights at our apartment.  The cheeps produced by this little family surely earned us a noise complaint from the neighbors. 

Do not worry. I washed my hands multiple times after handling these little friends.  Poultry may be cute, but it is not clean.  


















Last but not least, congratulations to one Susan Hale on her graduation from the University of Georgia.  I cannot say enough good things about this wonderful lady. 

No comments:

Post a Comment